If you’re looking for a tasty low calorie alternative to the beer you drink then look no further.
Keep in mind, however, that if you’re drinking to reach a buzz (or more) then it doesn’t really matter what type of beer you drink. Lower calorie beers typically have a lower alcohol content, so you’ll most likely be drinking more of them to achieve the same effect, thus you’ll be consuming roughly the same amount of calories as if you were drinking a higher calorie, full flavored alternative.
But, if you’re just a social drinker who wants to enjoy a few beers without the added calories then a low calorie beer is perfect for you. You can save 500 calories or more if you drink three lower calorie beers compared to higher calorie ones.
So, to help you choose a low calorie beer we’ve compiled a list of the 20 most popular beers under 100 calories on the market today. The trick is to find a low calorie beer that you enjoy, which means you may have to experiment with a few on the list to find one you like. You might also want to check out these low calorie alcoholic drinks and cocktail recipes!
20 21 Beers Under 100 Calories (from lowest calorie beer to highest):
- Budweiser Select 55: 2.4% alcohol and 55 calories
- Miller Genuine Draft “64″: 2.8% alcohol and 64 calories
- Becks Light: 2.3% alcohol and 64 calories
- Pabst Extra Light Low Alcohol: 2.5% alcohol and 67 calories
- O’Doul’s: 0.4% alcohol and 70 calories
- Coors NA: <0.5% alcohol and 73 calories
- O’Douls Amber: 0.4% alcohol and 90 calories
- Aspen Edge: 4.1% alcohol and 94 calories
- Amstel Light: 3.5% alcohol and 95 calories
- Anheuser Busch Natural Light: 4.2% alcohol and 95 calories
- Busch Light: 4.1% alcohol and 95 calories
- Michelob Ultra: 4.1% alcohol and 95 calories
- Clausthaler: 0.4% alcohol and 96 calories
- Genny Light: 3.6% alcohol and 96 calories
- Miller Lite: 4.2% alcohol and 96 calories
- St. Pauli Girl N.A.: <0.5% alcohol and 96 calories
- Milwaukee’s Best Light: 4.5% alcohol and 98 calories
- Yuengling Light D.G.: 3.8% alcohol and 98 calories
- Budweiser Select: 4.3% alcohol and 99 calories
- Corona Light: 3.7% alcohol and 99 calories
- Kipling Light Lager: 3.4% alcohol and 99 calories