Made popular by the early Greeks and Romans, flaxseeds are an excellent source of protein, fiber, omega-3 fats and minerals such as magnesium and copper. You may eat the natural untreated seeds whole, ground into meal, or sprouted. Grind up and add to muffins, waffles, pancakes, hot cooked cereals and smoothies. Flaxseed adds a light, nutty taste to foods, along with essential fats, dietary fiber and lignans.
* Contains about 90 calories per 2 tablespoons.
* One of the most powerful natural cholesterol controllers
* Made from pure organic golden flaxseeds. Certified organic by QAI.
* An excellent source of protein, fiber, and minerals such as magnesium and copper
* Enjoy as a nutty snack or mixed into baked goods and cereal