A quick and healthy dessert the whole family will love! High in protein and low in calories and fat, these delicious pops are a great alternative to regular popsicles!
- 2 -6oz containers of lemon Greek yogurt (I use Chobani)
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- Let mixed berries thaw (or use fresh) and puree in blender.
- In a small bowl mix yogurt and skim milk.
- In popsicle molds, alternate 2 rounded tablespoons of berry puree and yogurt mixture.
- Stir lightly and freeze.
Per serving: Calories: 65, Fat: 0g, Carbs: 10.5g, Protein: 6g