Very simple and delicious soup that’s nutrient rich and high in protein! Just throw ingredients in crock pot and enjoy!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup organic low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 – 150z can black beans
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray or place a crock pot liner in the pot and turn to medium heat.
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot.
- In a blender (I LOVE the Magic Bullet, the easiest cleaning blender I’ve used) add the beans, broth, salsa and cumin.
- Blend until liquidy smooth.
- Add liquid to crock pot. Let cook for 6 – 8 hours.
- Add soup to bowls and top with sour cream if desired.
Per serving: Calories: 170, Fat: 1g, Carbs: 25g, Protein: 18g