Peppered chicken breast strips sauteed in garlic and a small amount of butter.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 lime, halved
- lemon pepper to taste
- Sprinkle chicken strips with black pepper.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and let saute 5 minutes.
- Add chicken strips to butter and garlic and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Squeeze lime over chicken and sprinkle with lemon pepper. Serve hot.
Per serving: Calories: 270, Fat: 14g, Carbs: 0g, Protein: 35g