A healthy version of this popular snack! Great for parties, as an appetizer or lunch. Add diced veggies like onions or green peppers for extra taste without all the calories.
Servings: Makes about 20 rolls.
1 package egg roll wrappers
2 cups marinara sauce
1/3 cup 2% low-fat mozarella
1 cup chopped pizza toppings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Mix sauce, cheese and chopped veggies in bowl.
- Take one wrapper, place 2 tbsp. sauce filling in middle, and roll in sides and edges.
- Place completed rolls on cookie sheet about 1/2 inch apart.
- For an extra kick, spray finished rolls with cooking spray and sprinkle on Parm Plus and Italian seasonings.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until light brown and crispy.
Calories: About 50 calories per roll
Recipe provided by Kim from Getting2Goal.com! Check out her site for more delicious and healthy recipes.