Budweiser Select 55 is about as low calorie as you’re going to get out of an alcoholic drink.
Billed as the “lightest beer in the world”, it contains only 55 calories with 1.8 grams of carbs and 2.4% ABV (Alcohol By Volume).
It’s an extremely light, lager style beer with no head whatsoever. It goes down smooth, but it doesn’t have much of a beer flavor.
It’s safe to say that this probably won’t appeal to those who favor heavier beers.
- Coors Light – 102 calories
- Miller Lite – 96 calories
- MGD64 – 64 calories
- White Wine (4.1 oz) – 113 calories
- Margarita (3.3 oz) – 153 calories
- Martini (2.2 oz) – 135 calories
Ways to burn 55 calories
- Bargain Shopping: 20 minutes
- Dancing with Friends: 11 minutes
- Mowing the Lawn: 9 minutes
- Watching Reality TV: 49 minutes
- Napping on the Couch: 54 minutes
- Painting a Room: 17 minutes
- Surfing the Web: 33 minutes
Where to buy Budweiser Select 55: Available at most liquor stores. Or simply check out their store locator to find the location nearest you.