A delicious and healthy low calorie alternative to traditional flour tortillas! La Tortilla Factory Low Carb wraps have only 50 calories per tortilla, 3 grams of net carbs and a whopping 7 grams of fiber.
And don’t let the fact that these are low carb and low calorie fool you as they are not low on taste. In fact, I prefer these tortillas over regular flour tortillas any day!
Quick & Easy Low Calorie Wrap Recipe Ideas
- Create your own chips out of them by cutting them into triangles and baking them at 400 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
- Place 1 tortilla on a plate, spread out a handful of cheese on half, fold tortilla over and cook in the microwave for 20 seconds for a quick and easy quesadilla.
- Place 3 slices of your favorite lunch meat, 1 slice of your favorite cheese into a wrap and roll it up for a quick snack-on-the-go.
- Spread peanut butter on one side of wrap and roll it up. Kids love PB&J wraps!
- Spread pizza sauce on tortilla, sprinkle mozzerella cheese and any other toppings on top and heat in oven for 5-7 minutes at 350 degrees for a quick thin crust pizza.
Low Carb Tortilla Features
- Only 50 calories
- No hydrogenated oils
- 7 grams of fiber per tortilla
- Made with Organic Soy Flour for higher protein (5g per tortilla)
- Only 3 grams of effective carbs
- 10 regular size (7 inch) tortillas per package.
- Whole wheat
Walk it off in (1 wrap): 7 minutes
**Assuming a weight of 150 pounds and walking at 4.5mph