I love adding butter to certain foods and contrary to popular belief, butter does not have to be bad for you, especially if you use Melt Organic Butter Spread!
I’ve been testing out the Rich & Creamy Melt Organic and have been extremely impressed with the taste and more so the healthy ingredients it contains. It’s made with a variety of the healthiest oils available such as virgin coconut, palm fruit, flaxseed, canola and sunflower.
It’s certainly one of the best tasting organic butter alternatives I’ve tried with a creamy texture and a slight coconut taste. And it’s great for use in your favorite recipes!
They also offer two other flavors including Sweetened Honey Melt and Chocolate Melt.
Melt Organic Spread Features
- Certified organic
- Contains virgin coconut oil
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Trans fat, soy and gluten free
- Non-GMO ingredients
- Rich source of good fats such as Omega-6, Omega-3 ALAs and has 425 mg of Omega-3 ALA
- Contains a small amount of grass-fed organic butter fat for natural flavoring
Walk it off in (1 serving): 11 minutes
**Assuming a weight of 150 pounds and walking at 4.5mph