An infusion of my two favorite foods, pizza and quesadilla’s, this healthy recipe makes a quick and simple dinner or lunch.
And there really as simple to make as spreading a tablespoon of pizza sauce on a whole wheat tortilla.
Sprinkle a handful of cheese on half.
Throw on your toppings of choice.
Fold it over and cook in a sprayed pan on your oven top for about 3-5 minutes on each side.
Once cooked, cut each pizzadilla into 4 triangles and enjoy!
Simple, low calorie meal ready in minutes!
- Lay tortilla on a flat surface and spread 1 tbsp of pizza sauce on top
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on half
- Add additional toppings of your choice
- Fold tortilla in half
- Spray a pan with nonstick spray and cook pizzadilla on medium heat, 3-5 minutes on each side
- Remove from pan when the tortilla reaches a golden brown color. Cut into 4 triangles